EAFlashUpload End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, either a single end-user or a single entity, EasyAlgo Software ("EasyAlgo"). By installing this computer software and accompanying user documentation (the "software"), you are indicating your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this EULA, do not install or use the software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. EasyAlgo grants you the following limited, non-exclusive rights:
(a) You may install and use the software on any computer. This license is granted for a period of thirty (30) days after the initial installation. Following this evaluation period, you must either (a) delete the software from computers which it was installed, or (b) contact EasyAlgo to purchase a perpetual license, subject to the same terms and conditions of this EULA. To continue using the software, you must purchase a perpetual license for each server or site on which software installed or to purchase a perpetual license that allows to use software on unlimited count of computers within your single organisation.
(b) You may redistribute copies of the software with your applications after purchase needed redistribution license. Contact EasyAlgo for details.
(c) You may modify and use parts of code in your applications files upload code samples ("Examples\" folder in distribution package).
2. AVAILABLE LICENSE TYPES FOR EAFLASHUPLOAD PRODUCT.
(a) 1 Server 1 Domain License with Copyright Notice - allows using the EAFlashUpload component on one (1) production server and on one (1) domain within a single organization. Includes one extra developer-box license. Control includes a copyright notice at the right bottom corner of the main area.
(b) Single Server License - allows using the EAFlashUpload component on one (1) production server within a single organization. Includes one extra developer-box license.
(c) Single Server License with Source Code - allows using the EAFlashUpload component on one (1) production server within a single organization. Includes one extra developer-box license and the source code of the component.
(d) Enterprise License - allows using the EAFlashUpload component on an unlimited number of production servers and developer boxes within the organization regardless of physical location, nationally or internationally. Includes the source code of the component.
(e) Redistribution License - allows distributing the EAFlashUpload component as part of a single distinct application. The license includes all privileges of Enterprise License. Includes the source code of the component.
3. OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) You may make a single copy of the software for backup or archival purposes only. You may not lease, rent or lend the software, however, you may permanently transfer the software, provided you retain no copies and notify EasyAlgo of the transfer. You may terminate this EULA at any time, or EasyAlgo may terminate this EULA if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this EULA. In either situation, you must destroy all copies of the software.
(b) You may not modify the EAFUpload.swf, TableView.swf, ShortView.swf, ListView.swf, ImageView.swf files.
4. COPYRIGHT. The software is owned by EasyAlgo, and is protected by Russian Federation copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software is licensed, not sold. All rights not explicitly granted under this EULA are hereby reserved.
5. NO WARRANTY. The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EasyAlgo shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use the software. In any case, EasyAlgo' cumulative liability shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the software. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this EULA, please write to us: EasyAlgo Software, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org