EAJavaUpload End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, either a single end-user or a single entity, EasyAlgo Software ("EasyAlgo"). By installing this computer software and accompanying user documentation (the "software"), you are indicating your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this EULA, do not install or use the software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. EasyAlgo grants you the following limited, non-exclusive rights:
(a) You may install and use the software on any computer. This license is granted for a period of thirty (30) days after the initial installation. Following this evaluation period, you must either (a) delete the software from computers which it was installed, or (b) contact EasyAlgo to purchase a perpetual license, subject to the same terms and conditions of this EULA. To continue using the software, you must purchase a perpetual license for each project or to purchase a perpetual license that allows to use software in unlimited numbers of projects.
(b) You may modify and use parts of code in your applications files upload code samples ("Examples\" folder in distribution package).
2. AVAILABLE LICENSE TYPES FOR EAJavaUpload PRODUCT.
(a) Free - allows 1(one) developer to use the product in non-commercial projects
(b) Single Developer - Single Project - allows 1(one) developer to install and use the product in the 1(one) project.
(c) Single Developer - Multiple Projects - allows 1(one) developer to install and use the product in unlimited number of projects.
(d) Enterprise License - allows all developers of a company to install and use the product in unlimited number of projects.
3. OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) You may make a single copy of the software for backup or archival purposes only. You may not lease, rent or lend the software, however, you may permanently transfer the software, provided you retain no copies and notify EasyAlgo of the transfer. You may terminate this EULA at any time, or EasyAlgo may terminate this EULA if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this EULA. In either situation, you must destroy all copies of the software.
(b) You may not modify the EAJavaUpload.jar file.
4. COPYRIGHT. The software is owned by EasyAlgo, and is protected by Russian Federation copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software is licensed, not sold. All rights not explicitly granted under this EULA are hereby reserved.
5. NO WARRANTY. The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EasyAlgo shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use the software. In any case, EasyAlgo' cumulative liability shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the software. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this EULA, please write to us: EasyAlgo Software, E-Mail: email@example.com