The easiest way to install EAUpload is to use the installer. To do so, download EasyAlgo.EAUpload.Installer.zip file from our web site http://www.easyalgo.com/Downloads.aspx. Unpack downloaded archive, run Setup.exe and follow the InstallShield instructions.
Download EasyAlgo.EAUpload.zip file from our web site http://www.easyalgo.com/Downloads.aspx. Unpack downloaded archive to appropriate location. Read "ReadMe.html" to get information about copied files.
Installing EAUpload at the Application Level:
Depends on above installation methods find an EasyAlgo.EAUpload.dll file,
it is usual located in %InstalledEAUploadFolder%\Common.
- Copy EasyAlgo.EAUpload.dll to \bin folder of your application.
- Add a reference to EasyAlgo.EAUpload namespace in your application.
EasyAlgo.EAUpload.dll is a strong named assembly, so you can also register its in Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
- Configure web.config file of your application as it is shown here EAUpload configuration. Web.config file is located in root folder of your application.
Installing Examples Package:
- Choose the appropriate examples which is located in %InstalledEAUploadFolder%\Examples. Package includes various examples various examples written in C# and in VB.NET for Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008
Create a virtual directory in IIS server for appropriate examples
How to: Create and Configure Virtual Directories in IIS
Start an asp.net application for this virtual directory and set a required .NET Framework version (for VS2005 and VS2008 it should be .NET Framework 2.0)
Creating ASP.NET Web Application Root Directories in IIS
- Run examples through a web browser (ex: http://localhost/EAUploadExamplesVS2005/)