Uploading and Storing of files on the server:
- Large files upload (up to 4GB limited by IIS web server);
- Multiple files upload by one request;
- Includes free license of EAFlashUpload. Flash based upload tool allows upload multiple files via advanced user interface
- Provides detailed information about uploaded file;
- Filtering by file extensions;
- Protection from memory leakage, uploading files are buffered to disk that allows to reduce using memory and protect application from System.OutOfMemoryException error;
- Support long-time requests;
- Save, Copy of uploaded files to local disk/file system or DataBase (given as an example in distribution package);
- Compatible with SSL (HTTPS) and any kind of authentication.
- Full conformation to the specification that is defined in RFC 1867.
- Provides possibility to manage all active uploads which are running on the server;
Provides advanced upload status information:
- Percents Done;
- Speed of upload, in bytes per second;
- Start and end time of an upload;
- Remaining and estimated time of an upload;
- Total files size;
- Count of uploaded files;
- and much more.
- Custom handling of exceptions.
- Retrieving information of upload status in JSON format.
.NET Architecture & Developer Benefits:
- EAUpload is written in C# that provides optimal performance, control and stability;
- All component classes are 100% CLS compatible and 100% managed;
- Full compatible with ASP.NET request pipe line;
- Optimized for Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008;
- Easy integration into existing applications;
- Many various examples written in C# and in VB.NET for Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008;